Information about the collection and processing of personal dataAccording to Art. 13 sec. 1 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of
On April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as: GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
1.This information sets out the data protection requirements for personal data from the European Union and the European Economic Area, processed by:
Twoje Okno Dams Piotr,
62-300 Września, ul. Gnieźnieńska 26,
NIP 556-216-37-44, Regon 302819203in accordance with the concluded contract as a result of which we receive the customer's personal data.
2. In a matter related to the GDPR, Your Dams Piotr Window can be contacted in writing "a note in the GDPR correspondence or in person at the Company's seat.
3. The Customer's personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) and b) in order to conclude a contract, perform a service, analyze, verify payment credibility, handle complaints, notifications, technical support and financial settlements, including issuing accounting documents.
4. Your Dams Piotr Window is entitled to transfer the Customer's personal data to third parties (hereinafter referred to as subcontractors:
Twoje Okno Dams Piotr) and employees of
Twoje Okno Dams Piotr for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the proper and proper performance of the contract concluded by the Customer with
Twoje Okno Dams Piotr.
5. Personal data recorded in contracts and accounting documentation will be kept for the period specified in applicable law, including tax regulations. To the extent required or permitted by applicable law, your Dams Piotr Window may retain copies of personal data processed in connection with the contract for backup or archiving purposes as part of the normal operation of
Twoje Okno Dams Piotr.6. Subject to the limitations resulting from the GDPR and other legal regulations, the Customer has the right to access his personal data, the right to rectify it, limit processing, the right to transfer personal data and delete it.
7. The customer is solely responsible for the accuracy, quality and lawfulness of personal data and the methods of obtaining it. He declares that the data provided by
Twoje Okno Dams Piotr in connection with the contract was obtained and processed in accordance with applicable law.
Twoje Okno Dams Piotr makes every effort to ensure that the stored personal data provide the best protection against their accidental or deliberate destruction, alteration, loss, and unauthorized disclosure, in accordance with all applicable regulations.
Twoje Okno Dams Piotr,
ul. Gnieźnieńska 26